Using a hard case for your RIFs and pistols makes perfect sense for many reasons… transporting them safely and securely, protecting them from damage (and the weather) and having somewhere to keep them in perfect condition between games.
NUPROL manufacture a range of hard cases for just this purpose. In two different sizes and four colours, they are packed with features that have seen them become the “go-to” case for anyone looking for a solid, dependable hard case that doesn’t cost a mortgage to buy!
Thanks to NUPROL, one lucky Airsoft Action reader will win both a LARGE HARD CASE PLUS A PISTOL CASE in our easy-to-enter competition.
All you have to do is read the “NUPROL HARD CASES” advert in this issue of Airsoft Action and answer the following questions:
- What four colours are NUPROL Hard Cases available in?
- What is the external size (in centimetres) of the NUPROL Large Hard Case?
- What “IP” rating (against dust and water) do NUPROL Hard Cases have?
- How many padlock holes are on the front edge of a NUPROL Large Hard Case?
- How many handles does a NUPROL Large Hard Case have in total?
Send your answers in before midnight on 27th June using the form below and if yours is the first correct entry drawn, you’ll win both a NUPROL Large Hard Case PLUS a Pistol Case, courtesy of NUPROL.
It really is that easy!
*The guns and accessories shown are for illustration purposes only and are not included in the prize!